LUNCH AND LEARN WORKSHOP
Presented by Attorney Todd Hallock
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 | 12:00 – 1:30pm | The Copper Mill, Logan, UT
If farm and ranch succession is a concern and something you want to learn more about, please join us for one of our workshops where we will share practical information we have gained through our experience helping other farm and ranch families go through this difficult, but very achievable process. The following topics will be addressed:
- Selecting and Training a Successor
- When to Make the Transition
- What to do for the Non-Farming Children
- Where Does the Money Come From?
- LLC’s and Partnerships
- Wills vs. Trusts
- Planning for Special Needs Children
- Implementing Your Transition Plan
Now is the time to move beyond hoping things will work out and discover concrete solutions to estate and succession planning challenges unique to farmers and ranchers.
Seating is limited, so reserve your spot by registering on our website below or contacting our office at (435) 753-2335.REGISTER HERE